Friday, December 18, 2015

FORMULA 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure



I'm pretty sure we all know by now just how much I love face masks, all face masks. Some are of course, better (both in performance and in experience) than others, some have some outstanding properties which also make them stand out. 

The Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure mask with Strawberry & Yarrow. 
Just the scent alone makes this one memorable! Plus, this skin-refining, pore-unclogging mask is fun and you can try it yourself for a measly $2! I love that these masks are available in both 100ml tubes for less than $9 and the 2x5gram sachets for $2. You can try before you commit, and if you're like me and want to try them all, that's easily possible too! 


 Easy to use, simply smooth a thin layer over clean, dry skin. Wait 10-15 minutes then remove with warm water. It quickly dried ^^ and my skin felt super clean afterwards. 


Have you tried this delicious smelling mask yet? 
xox

2 comments:

  1. I have two of the green sample packets I won from Leah's giveaway ages ago. I've been saving them for when I go away rather than taking a whole bottom of clay mask :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in the full size although I think it's a bit old now... I've been using the Sukin clay mask when I remember to. It's quite nice too!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete