Friday, December 11, 2015

Jamberry Mani (almost) Skittle

I was inspired by a recent purchase (I'll share that once it arrives) of Jamberry Nail Wraps to dig out those I already own. The three designs I've used were all new releases in 2015. 



Thumb: Graphique
Ring: Faded Bouquet
Pinkie: Smitten

Polish is Maybelline NY Color Show in Iced Queen. 
I plan on varying the polish colour over the next week or so, there's no way a polish will last near as long as these wraps. 
I'm thinking my next choice will be a green, or maybe the yellow in the Faded Bouquet wrap. Keep an eye on my instagram (see sidebar) for the updated colours and I'll once again keep track of the wraps' wear for anyone interested. 

Have you got your Christmas manis planned yet? 
My sister is coming home next week and she's bringing some Christmas Jamberry's for me, so I'll share them with you all then. 

xox

4 comments:

  1. You are a pro with these nail wraps, I've got a set of Xmas themed jamberry nail wraps that I'm hoping to put on next weekend.. hopefully the application won't be a disaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see them Lily. Application isn't as hard as you might think. Cut the wraps in half before applying, make sure your nails are clean, cuticles pushed back. Heat with your hairdryer for a few seconds then stick them on :) I like to trim the excess with nail scissors or clippers, then file on an angle to avoid snagging... have fun!

      Delete
  2. I really like the faded bouquet. So pretty, kind of like a water painting! I haven't even started thinking about Christmas nail designs!! I have my dance concert next weekend so I can't paint anything until that's over.

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty! Have fun at your dance concert! I cannot dance to save myself haha :)

      Delete