Sunday, December 20, 2015

SkinB5 Natural Acne Fighting System*


Acne is not just a teenage thing. I was recently given the opportunity to trial part of the Four-Step Complete Acne Control Program from SkinB5. Whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and spots are all a form of acne, I have breakouts, large pores and oily skin. My problem areas are my jawline, chest, back and shoulders. 

The Four-Step Program looks like this... 

1. Acne Control Tablets Extra Strength. The potent formula helps control skin's oil production, support healthy immune system, hormonal balance and relieve stress to help control and manage acne. 

2. Acne Control Cleansing Mousse. Very gentle, non-drying, antioxidant rich cleansing foam. Contains Green Tea, Vitamin B5 and Aloe Vera.

3. Acne Control Moisturiser. Light, oil-free, antioxidant-rich moisturiser perfect for oily skin. 

4. Acne Control Caplets. Perfect for all acne sufferers, all skin types, these caplets contain blemish fighting antioxidants and natural herbs that work from the inside out to control acne. 

(5). Skin Purifying Mask. A 5 minute clay mask said to literally 'drink' the oils from your skin. 


Not all steps are necessary for everyone. Check out their Resource Center which includes a chart listing which products are suitable for what/who. 

I received the Cleansing Mousse, Control Moisturiser and Skin Purifying Mask. 
The cleansing foam is really gentle on my skin. It has a light, refreshing scent and does not leave my skin feeling stiff and dry, but rather fresh and clean. The foam pump packaging means you don't need a whole lot, there's no chance of wastage and you'll get a lot of product from this one bottle. $22.95
The Control Moisturiser is working wonders on my pores. Seriously, my pores are looking great! I do hate the pump on this, it shoots out a a gazillion-miles-per-hour and sprays everywhere (look at my pic below!)... perhaps mine is just a dud? It's not overly nourishing but I apply under my sunscreen, which my makeup then goes on top of. So again, really happy with the results. $22.95


I also received the Skin Purifying Mask.. and we all know I am a mask-whore! And this one is tops! Containing French Green Clay, Great Barrier Reef mineral salt & Natural Extracts (and a whole lot of other stuff!) this stuff is great! I love clay masks, they do tend to literally draw out and 'drink' the oils from my skin, and this one does a great job, especially as a quickie 5-minute mask. I love applying this when my skin feels super oily and gross - we all know that feeling right oily-skinned girls? - before stepping into the shower. By the time I've washed my hair, or shaved or whatever it is I do... I can easily remove it with a cloth. I then like to go ahead and use the cleansing mousse as well, doubling up on the days I feel I really need it. $34.95

They are all Benzoyl Peroxide Free - the complete opposite of another acne control program that I have also used in the past. I much prefer the gentleness of these. 
Australian Made (thumbs up Aussies!) check out their website to see what products are suited to your needs. All available online from their site.


 *Products received for review purposed. Honesty as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment