Friday, March 11, 2016

2016 Autumn Edit - Marie Claire The Parcel.

It's here! Received my Autumn Edit of The Parcel in yesterday's post. Containing 6 products, 5 of them full size! 


CROP Natural Pure Macadamia Oil $18, 50ml
(Full Size)
A multi-purpose oil for cleasing and care. Can be used on hair, body, nails and face. Very lightly scented, its quickly absorbed into skin, my hands/nails are going to love this! 

GARNIER Micellar Cleansing Water $6.95, 125ml
(Full Size)
Pretty sure you can get larger bottles of this too? I've tried a little sample of this in the past. A gentle cleanser. 

ESTÈE LAUDER New Dimensions Shape & Fill Expert Serum $140, 30ml
(Sample 4ml)
Smooths and plumps the skin with proven results in two weeks. Contoured jawline, yes please! 

O.P.I Nail Lacquer $19.95, 15ml
(Full Size)
Think we've received a polish from this brand in every box since they debuted? Not real impressed with the pale pink 'In the Spot-Light Pink' shade that I got... but at least I know it's a good quality polish.

MOR Emporium Classics Triple-Milled Soap in Blood Orange $19.95, 180g
(Full Size)
Wow, that's an expensive hunk of soap! Smells divine! 

GILDED CAGE Unleashed Lipstick $40, 3.5g
(Full Size)
Never heard of this brand, you can see I received a very bright red shade. Would love to see the other two shades that were given out...

Some really nice inclusions this quarter, perfect skincare oil for the coming cooler months. I'm not thrilled about the polish and lipstick colours I received, so this box is the least exciting of all I've received so far. 
Would you be happy with these colours? What do you think of the other goodies? 
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment